- Medical Director & Founder, Innovate Behavioral Health Medical Group.
- Practiced 30+ years experience, with 20 years as a Licensed, Board Certified Psychiatrist within Southern California.
- Areas of Clinical Expertise include but not limited to anger management, anxiety, ADHD, behavior modification, CBT, developmental disabilities, depression, mood disorders, OCD, personality disorders, phobia, PTSD, post-partum depression, psychotic/schizophrenic disorders.
- Practicing Locations: Upland, Arcadia, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Hesperia.
- Offers Telepsychiatry Online Outpatient Appointments Through HIPAA Compliant Software
Dr. Khin received his undergraduate degree from University of Yangon in Myanmar in 1982. He then received an M.B, B.S. degree from the Institute of Medicine, also located in Myanmar in1988. He was a resident physician in Myanmar and in 1989, he went into private practice as a general practitioner in Myanmar and thereafter served as the Medical Officer of the Myanmar State Meditrade Clinic in Yangon, Myanmar. He came to the United States and did a residency in psychiatry at Los Angeles County Martin Luther King, Jr./Drew Medical Center which he completed in 2000. He became board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 2003 and recertified in 2013.
He served as an attending physician in the Residency Training Program for Family Medicine at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, supervising residents from 2002 to 2014, and as an attending physician at Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific supervising medical students from 2003 to 2010. He then became as associate clinical professor at Western University where he remained until 2014.
After finishing his residency in psychiatry, he became a staff psychiatrist at the TAP Clinic (Dual Diagnosis Program) at the Behavioral Health Resource Center in the Department of Behavioral Health for the County of San Bernardino. He became the Medical Director in 2013 and left the facility in 2014. Also, in 2000, he served as a consultant psychiatrist at Ideal Health Care, Inc., where he remained until 2016. In 2001, he opened a private practice as Henry H. Khin, M.D. Corporation in Arcadia to see patients which he continues to do through the present. In 2002 he began serving as a staff consultant physician at the Ettie Lee Youth and Family Services in Covina. He remained there until this year. In 2014, he joined Inland Psychiatric Medical Group, Inc. and worked out of their office in Claremont. He is currently still providing services with Inland Psychiatric Medical Group in the cities of Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga, and Hesperia. In 2020 he opened a private group practice you know as Innovate Behavioral Health Medical Group, Inc.